Wholesale Tea Tree Aroma Essential Oils
|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)||download|
|Certificate Of Analysis (COA)||download|
|Technical Data Sheet (TDS)||download|
|Declaration Of Allergens (DOA)||download|
CAS Number: 68647-73-4 ; 85085-48-9
FEMA Number: 3902
EINECS Number: 285-377-1
Product Code: E106
INCI Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
CAPACITY: 10 mL/ 0.33fl.oz
PART USED: Leaves
SYNONYMS: Melaleuca alternifolia (Maiden & Betche) Cheel
COMMON NAMES: Narrow-Leaved Paperbark Tree, Narrow-Leaved Ti-Tree, Melaleuca Oil, Ti Tree Oil
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Top Note
- Diffuse tea tree essential oil to eliminate smelly or unpleasant odors in the home.
- Blend this oil with citrus essential oils such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodorizer.
- Mix Tea Tree with water in a small spray bottle, then use the spray to clean fabrics and towels.
Tea Tree essential oil has a fresh, invigorating scent that can be used in a diffuser to clean unpleasant odors.
Tea Tree also makes itself a great addition to skin and beauty products because of its anti-flamming properties.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Tea Tree can eliminate the pungent odor of gym clothes dispersing in your laundry room; it helps you tackling the endless pile of smelly clothes and fabrics.
- With this fascinating aroma, this essential oil can lift your spirits and ease your daily stress, serving you with a memorable spa experience at home.
- With a inspiring and refreshing scent, Tea Tree Essential Oil helps you restore inner power and stay focused during work sessions or studying.