|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)||download|
|Certificate Of Analysis (COA)||download|
|Technical Data Sheet (TDS)||download|
|Declaration Of Allergens (DOA)||download|
CAS Number: 8006-90-4 ; 84082-70-2
FEMA Number: 2848
EINECS Number: 282-015-4
Product Code: E104
INCI Name: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
CAPACITY: 10 mL/ 0.33fl.oz
PART USED: Leaves
SYNONYMS: Mentha balsamea Wild. Mentha piperita L.
COMMON NAMES: Mentha balsamea, Pepper Mint
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Top Note
Wholesale Peppermint Aroma Essential Oils
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Eases muscle pain after physical activity
- Peppermint essential oil creates an environment helping you keep focused when diffused
- It provides a refreshing feeling when mixed with your favorite shampoo or when applied to the skin with carrier oil.
- Enjoy an invigorating and refreshing experience via inhalation of peppermint essential oil.
From the bottle: Refreshing, minty, herbal aroma.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Diffuse this crisp, refreshing aroma in your study room to keep focusing.
- Use peppermint essential oil in a topical application for relief from muscle pain and headache
- Add this fresh, pleasing scent to soaps and other cosmetic products