|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)||download|
|Certificate Of Analysis (COA)||download|
|Technical Data Sheet (TDS)||download|
|Declaration Of Allergens (DOA)||download|
CAS Number: 8000-28-0 ; 90063-37-9
FEMA Number: 2622
EINECS Number: 289-995-2
Product Code: E102
INCI Name: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
PART USED: Flowers
SYNONYMS: Lavandula angustifolia Mill. Lavandula officinalis Chaix ex Vill. Lavandula vera DC.
COMMON NAMES: French Lavender, True Lavender, English Lavender, Narrow-leaved Lavender
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Middle to Top Note
|Capacity||10 mL/ 0.33fl.oz|
Wholesale Lavender Aroma Essential Oils
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- May promote feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during nap time for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.