private label essential oils
Imagine your brand and logo on the best Quality Essential Oils, Aromatherapy blends, massage oils, lotions and aromatherapy products at a discount of 50% or more off the retail price.
Other Private Labeling Oils ( aka White Label Oils ):
AromaEasy provides private essential oil labels using the purest and most natural essential oils available. Most of our private label essential oil customers are located in the US, but worldwide shipping is available. We ship to your location or warehouse or shipper.
How Private Label Essential Oils Works
- We can create and print labels for you for a one-time fee or you can provide us with your labels and packaging materials.
- We then bottle, cap, label and pack your order and ship it to you or a destination of your choice.
- We can handle both small orders (approximately 100 bottles) and large orders (more than 10,000).
- No Minimum Order Requirements, AromaEasy is one of the few essential oil private label distributors that requires no minimum order. Even if you’re a small business owner or single practitioner launching your own business, we are happy to offer customized private label consultation to help you get started. You can rely on our help to identify which essential oils or blends will best meet the needs of your clients.
- It is easy! Just ask below and you will get the information right away.
Our Collection of Essential Oils, Aromatherapy Blends and Massage Oils Are Available for Private Labeling 50% savings*
This includes : Essential Oils, Essential Oil Blends, Massage Oils, and even your Custom Blends & Products.
Blends and Custom Products – Our experts can create aromatherapy blends or massage oils with the selected formula of your choice or you can use one of our existing formulas. We welcome collaboration. If you can imagine it, we have the ability to create it for you with the caveat that your vision for a formula is natural, plant-based, safe, effective, ethically sourced, and contains no synthetics. Again, all formulation, bottling, labeling, and shipping are done in our store. We adhere to a firm policy of using non-synthetic ingredients.
Other Private Label Products:
- Singles Essential Oil
- Proprietary Blends
- Essential Oil Roll-Ons
- Aromatherapy diffuser
- Other Aromatherapy products
Due to our quality products and ethical sourcing standards, we offer only superior Essential Oils. For this reason, we may not be the least expensive, but we are second to none in quality; giving you maximum confidence in the products you offer to your customer base.
Quality Oils First
We are interested in quality, not price. Cheap essential oils are often of low quality and are diluted or mixed with synthetic oils or fragrances, sometimes doing more harm than good. We personally select each essential oil from our inventory of over 150 essential oils to ensure that we provide our customers with only the best possible quality. And, at the same time, we try to keep our prices as reasonable as possible while maintaining the highest standards. For private labeling of essential oils, your prices will be approximately half (50%) of our retail prices and more for very large orders.
Same Oils We Use
Our standard bottles for private labeling of essential oils include:
- Essential Oil Bottles: Amber Glass – 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, and 1oz
- Massage Oil Bottles – Non-Reactive Amber Plastic – 4 oz and 8 oz
- Roller bottles, spray bottles, and flip-top bottles are also available for “ready-to-use” products such as massage oils.
- All 5ml to 1oz essential oil glass bottles include blackcaps (European dropper, 5-30ml tamper proof)
- Other sizes are available
There are 3 ways to do this:
- Design your own labels, have them printed and send them to us. We will apply the labels to the bottles at setup fee 200 USD.
- Design your own labels, send us your design, we will print the labels and apply them to the bottles, again, at setup fee 200 USD
- We help you design and print your labels.
- If you don’t already have a label design, we will design your label for a one-time installation fee. We usually start with the same format as our own label using your logo and background color / pattern.
- There is a one-time setup fee of 200 USD for label design, depending on the size of your order. No charge to print after one-time initial setup fee.
- Our labels are printed on high gloss oil and water proof paper.
Our standard size label is 30mm x 76mm (1.18 “x 3”). This works well for 10ml and larger bottles.
- Your account specialist will send you guidelines for designing your label. We will guide you through the entire process!
Essential Oil Blends
We bottle pure essential oils or essential oil blends “ready to use” that has been diluted to the proper proportions. You can select mixes from our private label catalog and rename them to suit your brand. We can also make mixes using their formulas, as long as they meet our safety guidelines.
If you would like us to create your blending formula, our clinical consultant, Dr. John Paul, Principal of the Highlands School of Natural Healing, can work with you to create your custom blends at an additional cost.
How soon will I get my oils?
It depends on how prepared you are to move forward with the project. Typically, it takes about a week to create the label and complete your order, a week for bottling, and a week for shipping. If the amount of oil is not available, wait another week or two.
If your order is larger (1,000 items or more), please allow one to two more weeks. New orders can generally be completed within 3 to 5 days. We also supply private label essential oils in Australia and private label essential oils in Canada, as well as Japan and other countries.
Please speak with our account specialist to arrange the samples once you have completed the forms and provided us with basic information about your needs.
Prices / Catalog
Private labeling prices are 50% lower than retail for most items. The discount for very expensive essential oils, kits and diffusers is 30%, as our margin is much lower on these items. Additional discounts are available for large orders.
Private label prices include oils, bottles, caps, and label. There are no hidden fees here. Our shipping rates are the actual cost of shipping, with no handling fees or “convenience” charges.
Packing & Shipping
We pack according to the customer’s requirements. Additional fees may apply for placing individual bottles in bags, boxes, or other containers.
We can ship to you, your store, Amazon, or any other destination. All shipping fees are additional. We charge exactly what the shipping provider charges us, with no handling or convenience fees.
We offer pure quality AromaEasy essential oils at real wholesale prices. you can take advantage of our fast shipping. We make sure your customers receive their order within 5-7 days anywhere in the United States. We also provide our members with blind shipments, up-to-date inventory data, and high-resolution images.
AromaEasy produces 100% pure essential oils that your customers will love. Learn more about drop shipping or join us if you’re ready to wholesale AromaEasy essential oils
Some of our customers sell the products we create for them on Amazon. But, this is EXTREMELY difficult to do UNLESS, you are already selling other products on Amazon. If your goal is to sell essential oils on Amazon, please contact the folks at Amazon FIRST and make sure you can sell your product on Amazon and also find out all the details you need to convey to us such as special label requirements, barcodes, special requirements of packaging, etc. We will ship to Amazon ONLY if you have already set up an account and know your requirements. Otherwise, we will send it to you.
Ready to Get Started?
To get started, fill out the contact form below. You will receive an email with a short questionnaire. Please fill out as much information as you can and send it to us. Even if you are not sure about your order, it helps us to get an idea of your project.