|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)||download|
|Certificate Of Analysis (COA)||download|
|Technical Data Sheet (TDS)||download|
|Declaration Of Allergens (DOA)||download|
CAS Number: 68917-05-5 ; 92347-21-2
EINECS Number: 296-209-1
Product Code: E121
CAPACITY: 10 mL/ 0.33fl.oz
PART USED: Flowers
SYNONYMS: Osmanthus fragrans Lour.
COMMON NAMES: Sweet Osmanthus, Sweet Olive, Tea Olive, Fragrant Olive
NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Middle to Base Note
Wholesale Osmanthus Aroma Essential Oils
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains natural constituents:
Natural extracts from Osmanthus.
- Purifies the air from bad odors
- Reduces moldy odors in moist, damp environments
From the bottle: Mild, floral aroma
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Osmanthus has long been associated with promoting sleeping, and research seems to back that up.
- Use a diffuser to diffuse the aroma of essential oils in your room.