|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)||download|
|Certificate Of Analysis (COA)||download|
|Technical Data Sheet (TDS)||download|
|Declaration Of Allergens (DOA)||download|
CAS Number: 8016-36-2 ; 89957-98-2
FEMA Number: 2816
EINECS Number: 289-620-2
Product Code: E140
INCI Name: Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil
CAPACITY: 10 mL/ 0.33fl.oz
PART USED: Resin (Gum)
SYNONYMS: Boswellia carterii Birdw.
COMMON NAMES: African Frankincense, Somalian Frankincense, Olibanum
EXTRACTION METHOD: Hydro-Distilled Essential Oil
NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Base Note, Excellent Fixative
Recognized as one of the most precious and precious essential oils, frankincense oil has extraordinary health benefits.
* In addition to their notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians burned incense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used frankincense resin for everything from perfume to skin-soothing salves. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to modern uses of frankincense oil today. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate the skin and help reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied topically. As the king of oils, frankincense is known to support healthy cellular, immune, nervous, and digestive functions when used internally.
* Combine frankincense essential oil with essential oils like bergamot or lavender and inhale or diffuse to create an experience of peace and satisfaction.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage Frankincense oil on the bottoms of feet.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Frankincense Essential Oils E140
Quality Oils First
We are interested in quality, not price. Cheap essential oils are often of low quality and are diluted or mixed with synthetic oils or fragrances, sometimes doing more harm than good. We personally select each essential oil from our inventory of over 150 essential oils to ensure that we provide our customers with only the best possible quality. And, at the same time, we try to keep our prices as reasonable as possible while maintaining the highest standards. For private labeling of essential oils, your prices will be approximately half (50%) of our retail prices and more for very large orders.
Sustainable natural ingredients, backed by science
THE PERFECT CHEMISTRYNot all essential oils are created equal. We never knowingly compromise by adding cheap synthetic materials, contaminants or fillers, or by using unethical production practices. Through our rigorous supplier selection process and our unwavering commitment to strict quality testing, we guarantee that every product we sell is 100% pure and authentic.
SUSTAINABLEWe rely on our relationships with the distiller/supplier and knowledge of their good practices to ensure that the product is free from pesticides and adulteration.
WORLDWIDE WHOLESALE SHIPPINGWe are a non-MLM company and we sell online directly to our customers located in more than 220 countries around the world. Our prices are always wholesale, for each client; You don't need to register or become a member to take advantage of our wholesale pricing. We also offer highly subsidized rates for international shipments.
Frankincense Essential Oil