- We understand that there’s no better assurance, of the quality of our products, than to have a physical sample to help your decision-making process.
- Our worldwide Sample service applies to our B2B customers and to companies who are registered with AromaEasy.The service is limited to Essential oils only, as indicated on our catalogue. Registered companies must have an activity or a project related to our catalog of products. Our Sample service is not applicable to unregistered companies, or private individuals.
- The Samples have no commercial value and are provided solely to evaluate their physical and artistic characteristics and/or conduct technical and compatibility tests.
- AromaEasy reserves the right to refuse any company that does not satisfy the outlined criteria above.
- The maximum number of samples is limited to 6 essential oils. A maximum of 2 shipments for newly registered companies.
- Although Samples have no commercial value, customers and registered companies are responsible for the payment of any additional customs or import charges and fees, if and when obligatory.
- AromaEasy reserves the right to amend any condition and/or terminate the Sample service without prior notice.
What does the Sample service include?
- The sample includes the items that you have filled out the sample form. if not. please click here for your sample request.
- Shipping by Express
If you need more than 6 samples, please inform us in the form and we will get back with the updated pricing.
Any further questions, please do let us know. Thank you.